Allied Media's expertise subsists in its various services to reach out Afghan Americans. Cultural differences can be a huge barrier when trying to achieve successful recruitment, securing partnerships, hosting events. Allied Media trains groups to learn the cultural dos and don'ts to work with or in a particular culture. With the knowledge of critical cultural nuances in your back pocket, you can tackle any situation at hand with grace and ease.
Our first-hand experience and past performance make our services top-notch. Allied knows how to detect your cultural awareness weaknesses and excite your learning power to maximize successful business relationships. After AMC's training course, each professional will come out self-assured and compelling. The services and cultures below are an overview of Allied Media's capabilities.
Allied Media's cultural awareness training is fully integrated to incorporate lessons on situations that may arise with the Afghan culture in the U.S.
- The Afghan Community in the U.S.: The political, economical and business affiliations
- The ins and outs of Muslim religion
- The many ethnic groups that identify as Afghan
- The common customs and correct etiquette
- The gender and familial roles
By completing this course, you will have not only the learned the foundation of Afghan American culture, but understand the critical nuances to make for truly effective communication.
Let Allied Media Corp. lead you to a successful cross cultural business experience!
- Importance of Culture in Business: Cross-cultural communication
- Cultural Overview: Profile of history, economy, politics, social trends, etc.
- Religious and gender roles in business
- Dispelling stereotypes
- Business Know-How: Language, common practices, etiquette, effective networking
- Travelling: Dress, safety, food, currency, existing attitudes toward you